- Today’s Edition
- Media Kit
- SUBSCRIBE NEWSPAPER
- BOOK CLASSIFIED
- Make THT My Home Page
[21.5°C] [4.5°C] Change Location
Bamjan’s captive Marichi in Lama hotel‚’severe’
Added At: 2012-03-26 10:00 AM
Last Updated At: 2012-03-26 12:10 PM
KATHMNDU: A Slovakian national Marichi who was allegedly held captive by Buddha Boy Ram Bahadur Bamjan has been discovered in a severe condition on Monday morning at Simara-based Lama Hotel.
It has been learnt that Marichi, 35, was held captive by Bodi Shrawan Dharma Sangh formed to protect Bamjan, three months back for trying to distract Bamjan’s meditation.
Sangh had left her to Lama hotel, owned by Krishna lama only on Sunday night.
“It seems Marichi has gone through physical and mental suffering during the period of confinement. Bruises in her body indicate she was beaten,” Avenues TV confirmed.
Marichi had come to Nepal last year to meet Bamjan and was missing since December 28.
According to Locals of Ratnapur in Simara, Sangh has also confined another woman from Sindhupalchowk identified as Mata.
The Sangh has accused them of practising witchcraft to disrupt Bamjan’s meditation.
- Hooligan arrested
- Hooch destroyed in Bhaktapur
- IoM faculties to resign en masse tomorrow
- Eleven dead in Japan after worst snowfall in decades hits capital
- Six hundred Syrians flee besieged Old Homs in aid convoy
- Voting for PM concludes, majority votes for NC President Sushil Koirala
- French president coming alone to White House this week
- Pakistani separatist militants blow up three gas pipelines
- Online games go local for Southeast Asia’s booming market
- Bus conductor held with 2.5 kg silver‚ cell phones
SNAPSHOTS OF ORIGINAL/ARCHIVE.IS/ARCHIVE.ORG:
LINK TO ARCHIVED VERSION:
THE ORIGINAL ARTICLE AT http://www.thehimalayantimes.com/fullNews.php?headline=Bamjan’s+captive+Marichi+in+Lama+hotel‚’severe’&NewsID=325521 HAD BEEN MADE INASSECCISBLE.